At AvantiGas we take great pride in our employees and value their importance to make our business successful. We work hard to ensure we maintain high levels of employee satisfaction and that we continue to develop and motivate everyone within the business.
AvantiGas offer many opportunities in a number of diverse roles across the organisation. Our head office is located in Derbyshire, but we have several field based and depot based employees all across the country.
We work hard to ensure that the right people are matched to suitable roles in which they can thrive and successfully develop their career.
If you would like to be part of all this and more please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com. Please include in the subject the nature of the role you are interested in.
(Evenings, Mon – Fri sometimes weekends) Shift start time - 6pm
Based at Coryton Commercials Purfleet
Reporting to Area Operations Supervisor
Job Purpose: To Drive 3 mini-bulk tankers on a nightly basis from Coryton Commercials Purfleet and load the trucks with LPG and then return each truck to Coryton Commercials.
Contract duration: February 2018 – Mid/End April 2018
Guaranteed 25 hours per week. The number of hours per week is anticipated to be in the region of 25 hours per week. However should unforeseen circumstances arise such as loading and road traffic delays arise, additional hours will be required.
Salary - TBC
- Ensure safe loading procedures are fulfilled.
- Be responsible and proactive in HSE Issue’s that affects the individual, the site.
- Ensure that all sites and alll trucks are secure at all times
- Adhere to Tachograph Regulations.
- If required, carry out deliveries to Avantigas customers(Possible)
- Full UK Driving licence required (applicants with over 6 points on their Licence won’t be considered), Class 2 HGV essential
- ADR class 2 Gases & Tanks essential,
- Digital Tachograph Card essential
- CPC Card essential
- A self-motivated individual should have ability to work both as part of a team and upon own initiative
- Digital tachograph knowledge desirable, but training will be given if required
LPG Gas bottle/Cylinder Driver
Shift Pattern: 6am – 6pm. We operate a maximum 12 hour shift policy. 40 hours guaranteed per week, we call for flexibility after that with flat rate overtime.
Mon to Friday shift pattern with remaining hours to be worked on a Saturday/Sunday if required by the business (so long as compliant with weekly working limits/rest regulations)
Contract duration: 6 month seasonal contract
Based at Stanton with requirements to work from other depo's
Salary - · £ 12.50 per hour £500 per week
Job Purpose: Due to increased demand we are looking to appoint a Driver to support our operation. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Company’s distribution activities are performed in a safe, efficient, cost-effective and courteous manner.
- HGV category C Licence/ADR Licence in core tanks, packages and class 2 (flammable gas)/Driver CPC Card required.
- Applicants must hold a valid digital tachograph card and have a minimum of 2 years HGV driving experience.
Interviews and Driving Assessments to be held, dates TBC.
Sales Team Leader - Consumer Sales
This is a full time, permanent opportunity, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary - £27,000 - £30,000.
- Managing a small team of advisors including two B2B and two B2C.
- Sales coaching
- Performance management skills,
- Driving change and process improvements
- Building sales focused and target driven culture.
- Minimum of 2 years’ tele-sales experience
- Experience managing a sales team
Apply or get more information
To apply for this position please email HRenquiries@avantigas.com with a copy of your CV or click here to contact us for more information.