Using oil for heating or in your production process?
Save money – switch to LPG with AvantiGas.
The Government's recent Clean Growth Strategy has reiterated its commitment to significant carbon emission reductions, and to moving away from high-carbon fossil fuels like oil. While a switch to renewable energy is not always practical or affordable, converting to a low-carbon alternative like LPG can still offer significant environmental benefits, as well as saving your business money.
We could even fund your LPG conversion with no upfront fees. Find out more here.
- Stable prices - fixed pricing for extended periods.
- Lower running costs - LPG boilers need less maintenance than oil boilers.
- Less stress - maintenance/servicing of your LPG tank is our responsibility, not yours.
- Environmentally friendlier - LPG emits less sulphur, fewer toxic particles and 12% less CO₂ than oil.
- More efficient - LPG boilers run longer than oil boilers on comparable amounts of fuel.
- More secure - unlike oil, LPG is virtually impossible to steal.
Whether you're looking to install your first system or to upgrade from an old one, we'll conduct a heat and energy demand consultation. From this information we can determine fuel solutions, boiler or burner options, and project timelines. We could even finance your new installation with no up front costs - find out more here.
If you're happy with the budgetary proposal, we'll produce a bespoke plan. We'll firm up the specification to deliver your project within your budget and time frame.
When you're happy with your comprehensive proposal, we'll commence work on site, keeping you updated throughout the entire installation. Our engineers will project-manage the job and we'll use approved third party sub-contractors to assist with the installation.
Depending on the financing of your project, we can include the following aftercare:
- 24/7 breakdown and repair.
- Account management and on-going fuel contract review.
- Equipment warranty.
- Annual inspection.
- Management of any issues with the LPG vessels, including the compulsory 10-year inspections.
Learn more about switching from Oil to LPG
Get your copy of our Oil to LPG brochure and request a free site consultation.