AvantiGas are a leading supplier delivering clean and efficient LPG and energy solutions across England, Scotland and Wales. We offer a range of energy products and service solutions including bulk gas, gas bottles, aerosol propellant and biomass.
We are part of UGI Corporation, a holding company that, through subsidiaries, distributes, stores, transports and markets energy products and related services. UGI are a domestic and international retail distributor of propane and butane (which are liquefied petroleum gases (“LPG”); a provider of natural gas and electric service through regulated local distribution utilities; a generator of electricity; a regional marketer of energy commodities; an owner and manager of midstream assets; and a regional provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical contracting services.
AvantiGas serve business and residential customers from all sectors and walks of life, providing a professional and safe service via our network of multiple distribution centres, two in-land gas terminals and our UK-based emergency call centre that delivers 24/7 maintenance, service and aftercare.
HSE Policy and Commitment
The safety of our customers, our communitites, our contractors and our staff is of paramount importance to AvantiGas.
In line with AvantiGas' policy, we in AvantiGas are all committed to:
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people
- Protect the environment
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industry
- Develop energy resources, products and services consistent with these aims
- Share openly information on our HSE performance
- Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- Regularly review and update our HSE policies and commitiments
- Manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity
- Promote a culture in which all AvantiGas employees share this commitment with regular training across the business
In this way we aim to have a HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.
We are proud to have been awarded ISO 9001 for our two Terminals, Stanlow and Mossmorran. ISO 9001 is the world's most widely recognized Quality Management System, covering all aspects of operation at our Terminals, ensuring the quality of the product and supply.
Company Legal information
Company name: Avanti Gas Ltd
Registered office: Avanti House Unit 53 Markham Lane, M1 Commerce park, Duckmanton, Derbyshire, S44 5HS
Registered in England and Wales number: 481121
VAT registration number: GB 524 522 665